- Gilbert G-TR4000 Rugby Ball
- Ball skill training is essential for enhancing players’ match play so they can showcase their boosted performance when it counts. A ball that can ensure players develop these skills before a match allows them to be one step ahead of their opposition and score the match-winning try when it counts.
- The G-TR4000 hand stitched training ball is exactly what clubs, schools, juniors and minis, need to prepare themselves for every match situation.
- The new TRI grip technology features a patented triangular surface grip pattern, a huge leap forward in grip technology on training balls.
- After extensive tests, Gilbert have shown that this more defined pattern is extremely hard wearing and allows more surface area contact with the ball when handling .