- TK TOTAL ONE 1.1 HOCKEY STICK
- A Carbon Braided sleeve applied over a structural core of Unidirectional Carbon to provided unparalleled power, performance and feel over standard Carbon Braided sticks with a non-structural core.
- A matrix system which includes a conventional epoxy resin along with a revolutionary material GRAPHENE, which provides high impact, flexural and tensile strength.
- A modified rubber technology that enhances the bonding of the rubber with epoxy molecules to create a material that provides superior shock absorption.
- An aggressive late placement of the bow offers high level assistance to dribbling, aerial passing skills and drag flicking.