- Gray Nicolls Velocity 2.0 Rubber Cricket Shoes (2020)
- All the great features of the GN Velocity 2.0 remain. The Powerband is still in place to offer lightweight support and fantastic stability throughout the shoe.
- The torsional midfoot system remains, giving flexibility in the front of the foot and support in the midsole. Finally, we continue to deliver the high-grade PU upper giving fantastic ventilation thanks to its lightweight honeycomb design.
- The significant difference on the shoe is the new outsole – the GPlus LP. Ideal for indoor, artificial or grass, the low profile XTRA DURA + rubber outsole gives grip, control, and balance – and crucially – the ability to perform everywhere.
- So when it comes to winter nets, there is only one cricket shoe that promises match like performance for a training landscape – the GN Velocity 2.0 Rubber. We can’t wait to see your success wearing them.