Paceman Original S2-X Bowling Machine 2020
Providing increased ball capacity, increased performance and a sleek look, The Paceman Limited Edition is available for a limited time only.
- Integrated 3G (3rd Generation) Paceman Drive System
- Universal Pitch & Swing Adjuster
- Titan 1/4 HP AC motor
- Upgraded rubber guarded protected housing
- Variable bowling speeds up to 90kph
- Fully adjustable for full pitch and short pitch deliveries
- Includes automatic 12 ball feeder
- Easy to assemble, put away and store
- Able to produce inswing and outswing deliveries
- Uses exclusively Paceman Light balls for safety and performance (Not included)
- 1 year warranty
Note – The bowling machine only comes with one Paceman Light Ball. We would recommend that you purchase a pack of 12 light balls.
For External/Outdoor Use:
If you are looking to use the Paceman Limited Edition bowling machine outdoors where there is no access to a wall socket, you will be required to purchase the following three items from a hardware or DIY store (Screwfix / BatteryTrader.com / or similar):
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery – 12 Volts / 22 Amps or more
- Sinewave Battery Inverter – 600 Watts minimum
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery Charger – 6 Volts / 12 Amps
For customers ordering from the US (or regions where normal power outlet is below 220-240V):
Paceman bowling machines are manufactured to be used on 220-240V power. In the US for example, the standard power supply is 110-120V from a normal power outlet. To run the machine, a simple pure sine wave voltage converter will need to be obtained which will change the power up to 220-240V (with a Wattage of 1000W or more).