- Paceman Pitch Attack Bowling Machine 2018
- The most affordable cricket bowling machine on the market
- Fully adjustable for full pitch and short pitch deliveries
- Includes automatic 6 ball feeder
- Bowling speeds of over 80kph (with Paceman Light Ball)
- Variable speed, direction and performance of the machine will depend on condition of the ball, the type of ground surface being played on as well as wind and weather conditions and the power output
- Easy to assemble, put away and store
- Able to produce inswing and outswing deliveries
Note – The bowling machine only comes with one Paceman Light Ball. We would recommend that you purchase at least one pack of 6 Paceman Mix Balls or a pack of 12 Paceman Light Balls by selecting from the options above.
For External/Outdoor Use:
If you are looking to use the Paceman Bowling machine outdoors where there is no access to a wall socket, you will be required to purchase the following three items from a hardware or DIY store (Screwfix / BatteryTrader.com / or similar):
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery – 12 Volts / 12 Amps or more
- Sinewave Battery Inverter – 300 Watts
- Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery Charger – 1 Amp
For customers ordering from the US, Canada or regions where normal power outlet is below 220-240V:
Paceman bowling machines are manufactured to be used on 220-240V power. In the US for example, the standard power supply is 110-120V from a normal power outlet. To run the machine, a simple voltage converter will need to be obtained which will change the power up to 220-240V (with a Wattage of 500W or more).